To ensure the proper functioning of this website, we sometimes store small data files, cookie. This is a common practice for most large websites.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you browse it. With this file, the website keeps track of your steps and preferences (such as your login name, language, font size, and other display settings) for a period of time, so you don’t have to re-list them when you next visit the site or browse its pages.
HOW TO CHECK COOKIE FILES
You can check or delete your cookies at your discretion – see aboutcookies.org for details. You can clear all cookies stored on your computer and set most browsers to prevent them from being stored. However, in this case, you may need to manually adjust some settings each time you visit the website, and some services and features may not work.
HOW TO REFUSE USING COOKIE FILES
Cookies can be set up using your Internet browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=sk
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/sk/kb/povolenie-zakazanie-cookies
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/sk-sk/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/sk-sk/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac