1. General provisions
- 1.1. These General Business Terms and Conditions of ROAL Group s.r.o., with its registered office at Ružová 744/6, 949 01 Nitra, Slovakia, Reg. No.: 44575360, VAT No.: 2022766251 govern, in compliance with Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on Consumer Protection in the Sales of Goods or the Provision of Services under a Distance Contract or Contracts Concluded Outside the Seller’s Business Premises, the rights and duties of the contracting parties, in connection with or pursuant to a purchase contract concluded between ROAL Group s.r.o., as a seller, and a natural person (consumer) as a distance buyer, by means of the seller’s on-line shop www.zeencollagen.com.
- 1.2. The contracting parties have agreed that the buyer, by sending an order to the seller, confirms that he has acquainted himself with these General Business Terms and Conditions, and he is aware of the fact that they shall apply to all purchase contracts concluded on any website of the on-line shop operated by the seller, under which the seller shall deliver the goods presented on the relevant website to the buyer (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchase Contract”), and to all relationships between the seller and the buyer that primarily arise at the time of the conclusion of the Purchase Contract and in relation to a product complaint.
- 1.3. The General Business Terms and Conditions constitute an integral part of the Purchase Contract. If the seller and the buyer conclude a written Purchase Contract, in which they shall agree on terms and conditions that are different from the General Business Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Purchase Contract shall take precedence over the General Business Terms and Conditions.
- 1.4. A list of goods on any website of the on-line shop operated by the seller is a catalogue of the normally delivered goods, and the seller does not guarantee the availability of all the goods presented. The availability of the goods shall be confirmed to the buyer on the basis of the buyer’s inquiry.
2. Method of concluding the Purchase Contract
- 2.1. The Purchase Contract is concluded by accepting a proposal to conclude the seller’s Purchase Contract by the buyer in the form of the seller’s e-mail message sent to the buyer and/or in the form of completing and sending a form on the seller’s website by the buyer and/or in the form of the buyer’s electronic order sent to the seller (hereinafter referred to as the “Order”).
- 2.2. The binding acceptance of the buyer’s Order by the seller means the seller’s telephone or e-mail confirmation to the buyer on the acceptance of the Order, after the buyer has received the Order and after the verification of the availability and deadline for the delivery of the goods required by the buyer, designated as the “Order Confirmation”. An automatic notice of the receipt of the Order into the seller’s electronic system, which you shall receive via your e-mail address immediately after you sent your Order, is not considered as a binding acceptance of the Order. If necessary, all other further information about your Order shall be sent to your e-mail address.
- 2.3. The binding acceptance of the Order contains the following information: the name and specification of the goods, the sale of which is the subject matter of the Purchase Contract, and furthermore the price of the goods and/or other services, the delivery date of the goods, the place where the goods are to be delivered to, and the price, conditions, method and deadline for the transport of the goods to the agreed place of the delivery of the goods for the buyer, as well as the information about the seller (business name, registered office, registration number, the number of its record in the commercial register, etc.), or other information.
- 2.4. The buyer can withdraw from the Purchase Contract even before the start of the period for withdrawal from the contract (i.e. before the goods are delivered to the buyer) by delivering a notice of the Order cancellation to the seller, by means of electronic mail or by phone. The buyer’s notice must include its name, e-mail and a description of the goods ordered. In a case where the Order is cancelled, the seller does not charge the buyer any fees related to the Order cancellation. If the buyer has paid the purchase price to the seller, or a part of it prior to the Order cancellation, the seller shall return the already paid purchase price or a part of it within 7 days of the Order cancellation by a transfer to the buyer’s bank account, unless the contracting parties agree on a different method for the return of the purchase price.
3. The seller’s rights and duties
- 3.1. The seller is obligated to:
- deliver, on the basis of the Order confirmed by the seller to the buyer, the goods within the agreed quantity, quality and deadline, and to pack the goods and to hand the goods over for transport in a way necessary to maintain and protect the goods,
- ensure that the goods delivered comply with the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic,
- hand over to the seller, together with the goods at the latest, in a written or electronic form, all documents necessary for the takeover and use of the goods, and further documents prescribed by the applicable legislation (instruction manuals in the Slovak language, guarantee cards, delivery notes or tax documents).
- 3.2. The seller is entitled to the buyer’s proper and timely payment of the purchase price for the goods delivered.
- 3.3. The seller is entitled to cancel the Order if, due to a sell-out or unavailability of the goods, it is not able to deliver the goods to the buyer within the deadline stipulated by these General Business Terms and Conditions, or at a price stated in the on-line shop, unless it agrees with the customer on an alternative deadline or on another purchase price. The Order cancellation shall be communicated to the customer by phone or e-mail, and if the purchase price or a part of it has been paid, the funds shall be returned to him within 15 days to his account, unless he agrees with the seller otherwise.
4. The buyer’s rights and duties
- 4.1. The buyer is obligated to:
- take over the goods purchased or ordered,
- pay the seller an agreed purchase price within an agreed maturity period, including the costs for the delivery of the goods,
- avoid damaging the seller’s reputation,
- confirm, in a delivery note, the takeover of the goods by his signature or by the signature of a person appointed by him, and by a stamp, if available.
- 4.2. The buyer is entitled to the delivery of the goods according to the quantity, quality, deadline and place agreed on by the contracting parties in the binding acceptance of the Order.
5. Delivery and payment terms
- 5.1. The goods are sold according to the seller’s published samples, catalogues, data sheets and sample books, placed on the seller’s on-line shop website.
- 5.2. The seller is obligated to fulfil the buyer’s Order and to deliver the goods to the buyer within 3 business days of the delivery of the goods by a supplier or a manufacturer of the goods to the seller.
- 5.3. The buyer is obligated to take the goods over in the place that is mentioned in the buyer’s acceptance of the Order by the seller. If there is a delay in the delivery of the goods on the part of the seller, the seller is entitled to unilaterally extend the period of the delivery of the goods, even repeatedly, and the seller shall issue a confirmation to the buyer in this regard.
- The goods can be delivered by a courier (free of charge) or can be collected in person. In the Slovak Republic, free delivery applies to purchases over EUR 49.00.
- 5.4. The packaging of both products has the following dimensions: length 12.5 cm, width 17 cm and height 5.5 cm. Weight: ZEEN COLLAGEN PURE 180 g; ZEEN COLLAGEN 216 g.
- 5.5. The place of the delivery of the goods is the place stated in the acceptance of the Order by the Seller, unless the contracting parties agree otherwise in the Purchase Contract.
- 5.6. The buyer is obligated to immediately inspect a consignment, i.e. the goods, as well as the packaging. If the buyer finds out that the goods or the packaging is mechanically damaged, he is obligated to communicate this fact to the carrier and to inspect the condition of the goods in the presence of the carrier. If damage to the goods was identified, the buyer is obligated to prepare a record of the scope and nature of the damage to the goods, the correctness of which shall be confirmed by the carrier. On the basis of such a prepared record delivered to the seller, the seller can subsequently offer the fixing of defect of the goods, a discount on the goods or, in the case of irremovable defects of the goods, he can deliver new goods to the buyer.
- 5.7. The buyer is entitled, in the case of the goods not delivered by the seller within the deadline stated in Paragraph
- 5.8. of the General Business Terms and Conditions, to withdraw from the Purchase Contract, and the seller is obligated to return to the buyer the already paid part of the purchase price within 15 days of the delivery of a withdrawal from the Purchase Contract by a wire transfer to the buyer’s account determined by the buyer.
- 5.9. For each consignment, the buyer shall receive an invoice via e-mail. If a warranty card is required, it shall be included in the packaging.
- 5.10. Payment methods: direct payment to a bank account, cash on delivery, GoPay
6. Purchase price
- 6.1. The buyer is obligated to pay the seller a purchase price of the goods agreed in the Purchase Contract and/or according to the seller’s price list valid at the time of the conclusion of the Purchase Contract, including the costs for the delivery of the goods (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchase Price”). Payment methods are as follows: direct payment to bank account, cash on delivery, GoPay.
- 6.2. In a case where the buyer pays the Purchase Price to the seller by a wire transfer, the day on which the entire Purchase Price was delivered to the seller’s account is considered as the payment day.
- 6.3. The buyer is obligated to pay the Purchase Price for the agreed goods to the seller within a deadline indicated under the Purchase Contract, however, not later than at the time of the takeover of the goods.
- 6.4. All sales are valid while the stocks last, unless stated otherwise in relation to a particular product.
7. Acquisition of ownership and transfer of the risk of damage to the goods
- 7.1. The buyer acquires the title to the goods after he has fully paid the entire Purchase Price of the goods.
- 7.2. The risk of damage to the goods is transferred to the buyer at the time when he takes over the goods from the seller, or if he does not do so in time, then at the time when the seller enables him to dispose of the goods and the buyer takes the goods over.